I love Spaghetti Bolognese , but i am yet to ‘invest’ in GF spaghetti but I did find some GF rice noodle the other day so popped them in the basket and off i went to have a play and could see if used in this dish, I made it the similar way i would make it before the move away from naughty foods
What I used
- Mince meat.
- 1 jar of bolognese sauce (i can’t see the point of making your own if you can uses the one that is already availble cheaper than you can make it, sorry purists)
- 1 tin of tomato
- 1 squirt of tomato puree (about 1tbsp for the technical folks out there)
- 1 tin of washed and drainned kidney beans
- GF noodles (the ones i found where rice noodles)
What I did
- Brown the mince meat in a pan/frying pan, While browning the meat, take the washed and drained kidney beans
- Mashed the kidney beans up.
- Once mashed add the browned mince (removing as much fat as possible ),
- Add the jars, tins and puree to the mixture if it needes add a tinful of water to the mixture.
- Bring to the boil and simmer until cooked.
- Once your mince mixture is cooked start the noodles as per instructions on packet (don’t panic if the rice noodle’s cooking water goes cloudy).