I discovered a recipe that looked interesting, I either couldn’t find or eat a couple of the ingredients i changed them around
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 800 g cans chopped tomatoes
- 300 g fresh spinach (or a bag of fresh green)
- 396 g tofu
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 100 g dairy free cheese
- Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7 and boil the kettle. In a bowl, mix the garlic and tomatoes with seasoning, then pour into a large baking dish.
- Place the spinach in a large colander and pour boiling water over until wilted.
- Rinse in cold water and squeeze out all the excess water you can with your hands. Roughly chop, season, and scatter on top of the tomatoes.
- Slice the tofu (I find it better to uses defrosted frozen pre-slices), then overlap on top of the spinach. Drizzle with the oil and bake in the oven for 10-15 mins.
- Scatter over the dairy free cheese and return to the oven for 5 mins more, or until the dairy free cheese is golden.
Could it be any simple?
The original recipe can be from at Goodfood