Well today its Leek and potato soup Not very adventures I know but so simple to make and i like simple !
Leek and Potato Soup
Makes 4 bowls (aprrox 2 ladels a bowl which is plenty for a lunch)
- 50g of dairy free marg
- 1 leek
- 500 g potatoes
- 900 ml vegetable stock (I uses marigold swiss vegetable bouillon powder vegan)
- Heat marg slowly in pan till melted.
- Add chopped leeks and cover, cooking slowly for about 5 minutes.
- Add potatoes (peeled and diced)and cover, cooking slowly for another 5-10 minutes till soft.
- Pour in stock and bring to the boil. Simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Mash with potato masher for a chunky soup.
- If a creamed soup is preferred simply blend the soup with a hand blender and bring back to piping hot.