I recently discovered http://paleogrubs.com/ and on there site they have lots of brilliant Recipes.
Here is one i have found and fiddled with it a little for my tastes the original can be found here
- 1 sweet potatoes
- 1 tbsp oil
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Peel sweet potatoes and slice thinly, I used a mandolin to cut them uniformly.
- Place the cut potato silvers in a containers and add the oil and seasoning.
- Place sweet potato crisps in a single layer on a lined baking sheet (I found a black reusable baking sheet the best.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes (possible more) while watching the crisps closely and take off any crisps that start to brown, until you have none left.